University of North Dakota
The Graduate School – Grad Stories
Terms and Conditions
Thank for your submission to Grad Stories – a collection of stories from and about past and present students of The Graduate School at University of North Dakota. Your submission signifies your unconditional acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that your submission is voluntary and that you have sufficient rights, powers and privileges (such as copyright or permission from the copyright owner) in your submission, including any and all attachments, to authorize its republication by the University of North Dakota (UND).
- You grant UND permission to utilize your name, likeness (if a photograph is provided), and your biographical information (including but not limited to your class year(s) and degree(s)) in the promotion of UND by reproducing your submission in any and all media, including without limitation electronically on one or more Internet web-sites owned or operated by UND, as well as audiovisual and print media.
- You grant UND permission to contact you, if contact information is included in your submission, for the purpose of verifying the information you have provided.
- You waive any and all personal, academic, and/or educational privacy claims in and to the information contained in your submission.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless UND for any and all claims, damages, judgments, costs, attorney fees, or other losses resulting from or arising out of your submission, including but not limited to third-party claims for copyright infringement, libel, and defamation.
- UND reserves the right to review your submission at any time and remove any content that is deemed by UND, in UND’s sole discretion, to be unlawful, objectionable, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate.
- UND reserves the right to make minor editorial changes to your submission before the same is published or republished by UND.
- You may request that UND remove your submission by e-mailing the site administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- While UND will make every effort to ensure that your submission is accurately republished, UND makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, or data integrity of any of the content published that incorporates or is based on your submission.
- Subject to applicable open records laws, UND will not share your contact information with any third party without your permission.
Any and all questions about this web-site, about your submission, or about these Terms and Conditions should be directed to the administrator at email@example.com
For more information about the University of North Dakota, visit www.und.edu